Selasa, Oktober 07, 2008

lucky

Jason)Do you hear me,I’m talking to youAcross the water across the deep blue oceanUnder the open sky, oh my, baby I’m trying
(Colbie)Boy I hear you in my dreamsI feel your whisper across the seaI keep you with me in my heartYou make it easier when life gets hard
(Both)I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againOoohh, ooooh, oooh, oooh,Oooh ooh ooh ooh
(Both)They don’t know how long it takesWaiting for a love like thisEvery time we say goodbyeI wish we had one more kissI’ll wait for you I promise you, I will
(Both)I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againLucky we’re in love every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home someday
(Jason)And so I’m sailing through the seaTo an island where we’ll meetYou’ll hear the music fill the airI’ll put a flower in your hair
(Colbie)Though the breezes through treesMove so pretty you’re all I seeAs the world keeps spinning roundYou hold me right here right now
(Both)I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againI’m lucky we’re in love every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home someday
Ooohh, ooooh, oooh, oooh,Oooh, ooh, ooh, oohOoooh, ooooh, oooh, oooh,Oooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
Also, Get the song lyrics from:
I’m Yours